Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only just figured out how to post images to the forums so finally I can post a picture of our new Tarraco. It's an Xcellence Lux in deep black.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

It's a fantastic car and we love it! We got a great deal using an online comparison site (not sure if I'm allowed to mention which one on here) but we got it for 拢26,553 which we thought was an amazing offer. Had to drive down from London to Portsmouth to pick it up but the weather was great so we made a day of it by the coast.

The drive back was a pleasure 馃榿.

The discount on new Tarracos are amazing which makes me think SEAT are eager to see more of these great cars on the road. Living in London we were after a small petrol engine to get into the ultra low emission bracket.

During our search for a car we shortlisted the Peugeot 5008 GT Line premium trim which is a similar spec to the Xcellence Lux trim but the best deal on that was 拢29,158.

The Skoda Kodiak SE L (I think) was a similar price point to the Tarraco but came without some of the stuff that came as standard on our chosen Tarraco trim.

The choice was easy in the end. I'm sure we'll be seeing many more Tarracos on the road.

Attachments

Registered
Driver said:
I've only just figured out how to post images to the forums so finally I can post a picture of our new Tarraco. It's an Xcellence Lux in deep black.

20190625_153105.jpg

It's a fantastic car and we love it! We got a great deal using an online comparison site (not sure if I'm allowed to mention which one on here) but we got it for 拢26,553 which we thought was an amazing offer. Had to drive down from London to Portsmouth to pick it up but the weather was great so we made a day of it by the coast.

The drive back was a pleasure 馃榿.

The discount on new Tarracos are amazing which makes me think SEAT are eager to see more of these great cars on the road. Living in London we were after a small petrol engine to get into the ultra low emission bracket.

During our search for a car we shortlisted the Peugeot 5008 GT Line premium trim which is a similar spec to the Xcellence Lux trim but the best deal on that was 拢29,158.

The Skoda Kodiak SE L (I think) was a similar price point to the Tarraco but came without some of the stuff that came as standard on our chosen Tarraco trim.

The choice was easy in the end. I'm sure we'll be seeing many more Tarracos on the road.
Good choice and a great deal! Very good value the Tarraco I thought as well that why it was a no brainer for us too.

Registered
The VW Tiguan Allspace and the Skoda Kodiaq are pretty well the same car as the Tarraco but the deals and the spec for the Tarraco are so much better than the other two.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobbytoad said:
Let us know how you find the 1.5 - interested in that version because of economy and price but wonder what the engine drives like in big car
It feels fine to me - not underpowered and I can accelerate away adequately but I've nothing to compare it to and I've not had it under a full load yet. We'll be doing a few hundred miles in it fully laden complete with a roofbox in August so I'll be in a much better position to give an informed opinion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.