Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a way to add station logos to my FR Sport MY21, but struggling to find any way to do this. On my old Kodiaq is was a simple operation. Any help would be really appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been trying to find a way to add station logos to my FR Sport MY21, but struggling to find any way to do this. On my old Kodiaq is was a simple operation. Any help would be really appreciated.
Unfortunately there is no way of updating the Radio Icons with a MIB3 head unit on a MY21 build. I have tried via a drive attached to the USB-C socket, the MIB3 Unit sees the drive and folder with the icons but there is no way of importing them. Even tried via connecting my MY21 build to home wireless network. My guess is that only way to do it is via a "Over the Air" update with SEAT Connect which is out of the owners hands.

The MY21 MIB3 head unit is way less flexible, current issues are Radio Icons, Postcodes for Sat Nav and SEAT Connect Privacy setting is a Joke, than the MIB2.5 I had in my Ateca!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Thyper, I was starting to think that was the case. Did the same process you tried. Seems ridiculous and a big step backwards in my opinion. And don't get me started with Seat connect :x :x :x

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am concerned with the Connect issues. I posted a link to an article in the Guardian about the SOS failures impacting Nav etc. This seems to be a VAG group problem. Do the issues you have stop you using Apple car play so I can use my phone? Not ideal, but I have unlimited data, so that could be a fix for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I had my SOS issue you could not use your phone. The car would interfere with the reception and you would lose the connection with the car. You have no connectivity with the car at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.