Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
the part will defn be able to purchase (at what cost) and there will always be away to fit it and get it working.

However, it's all down to cost. I don't think Seat will release a retrofit kit like for example the 2018> Union Jack tail lights on the mini for the pre 2018 cars.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a chat to my local SEAT Parts Dept this morning about this and he reckoned that there were no different parts shown on the parts list.

It is possible that only some specs are available in only some markets so the idea isn't completely dead - yet!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Seat can't even make the actual red strip (without LED) between the taillights watertight.....
So I wouldn't trust any strip with LED to be any better.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Arno said:
Seat can't even make the actual red strip (without LED) between the taillights watertight.....
So I wouldn't trust any strip with LED to be any better.
Is this something thats common?
We are picking ours up tomorrow, when we went to look at it, we noticed water droplets all along the strip, did mention it to them to sort it.
Spoke to dealer today and they have told me theres nothing wrong with it....

Wonder if i take it off and seal it with some sealant

Adrian

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes that's a common problem.
I have had mine already replaced (under warranty) for 6/7 months ago.
Now there is moist in it again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alan Pritchard at SEAT Parts established that the rear lights on the FRe are completely different with each light cluster at the rear extending across the back door to meet with a small gap in the middle above the "S".

It may still be possible to upgrade but it's going to be expensive as both left and right clusters would have to be replaced.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts