Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys n Gals

First post here but loving the content. :D

My car is a week old and I've noticed on the rear light strip there is some condensation/water droplets on the inside :| .We've had some awful weather lately and was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I'll take some pics tomorrow when its light.

Cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine has that also.
By the way, it's not a lightstrip as it is not illuminated.
It's only a red strip.
In a few weeks mine is going in for a few things to look at.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arno said:
Mine has that also.
By the way, it's not a lightstrip as it is not illuminated.
It's only a red strip.
In a few weeks mine is going in for a few things to look at.
Sorry I've gotten into the habit of calling it a light strip but yes your right it's just a plastic trim and by the looks of things is becoming a common issue. I'll book in with SEAT and see what they have to say. Has anyone had this looked at with dealership yet?

·
Registered
436 Posts
No, I'l mention it at first service to be fixed under warranty. Not really bothered about it as our car is garaged so it isn't in rain that much. I know it's been changed for some people under warranty.

·
Registered
86 Posts
martinizi said:
I have this too... Anyone knows if this bar can be illuminated with 3rd party add on? :)
That would be great if added as a break light addition... possibly by taking a second hand break light and running the same LED light Into it connecting it to the break... hmmm I wonder ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.