Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure by now most people will be having some issues with the parcel shelf catching the rear seat belts when they come out of the totally useless clip built into the side :x , i had an idea and see pics below for my Mk 1 prototype just to see if it works and so far had no issues and i use my boot a lot as i have my tools in there, i am going to try smaller clips to see if they do the same but more hidden, the clips are the 3m ones from any hardware store :D

Product Rectangle Font Automotive lighting Parallel

The clips i used were larger i now have the smaller ones but have not had chance to fit once i do i will update,Images below are of my clips in place :)

Automotive design Grey Vehicle door Wall Automotive exterior

Hood Vehicle door Automotive design Personal luxury car Car seat

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have just removed the large ones and fitted the smaller ones as per pic, they are hardly visible now, and still work the same, Perhaps i should sell the idea back to Seat ?? 😂😂

·
Registered
87 Posts
My clear ones arrived at the weekend and were fitted in between playing games with my son and dealing with the barbecue... works perfectly, and can be easily removed in future if need be &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

·
Registered
87 Posts
Must be a heat issue but my clips have fallen off, only noticed today although they probably fell off last week with the heatwave! One of them was recoverable but the other one is lost into the depths of the seat mechanism! :) will have to find the pack and apply a fresh one... when it stops raining, that is!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.