Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to pick up my 2.0 TDi Xcellence in a couple of weeks.

I see lots of discussion on various forums about accessories and wondered if you could recommend any? I'm wondering if there are some that you believe are essential and enhance your ownership.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would look at getting some form of rear bumper protection to avoid scrapes and scratches when you use the load space.

I have this one fitted - Part Number: 5FJ061155

I also have both a carpet set and a rubber mat set, one for winter and one for the few weeks of the year that is a British summer, :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mcsimmo. The part number leads me to a stainless steel item for ~£115.00.

Is that it and how does one adhere it to the vehicle?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi,

yes that that is the one I have. The dealer fitted it for me, so I cant answer the question.

I do know that Seat Direct parts have a cheaper alternative. They often post offers on this forum, so if I 'm not breaking forum rules by posting their link, here it is. I have no affiliation with them.

http://seatdirectparts.co.uk/

The one thing I would say about the chrome protector is that it can scratch, which seems to kinda defeat its purpose, but it will protect the top of the bumper from those day to days knocks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mcsimmo said:
Hi,

yes that that is the one I have. The dealer fitted it for me, so I cant answer the question.

I do know that Seat Direct parts have a cheaper alternative. They often post offers on this forum, so if I 'm not breaking forum rules by posting their link, here it is. I have no affiliation with them.

http://seatdirectparts.co.uk/

The one thing I would say about the chrome protector is that it can scratch, which seems to kinda defeat its purpose, but it will protect the top of the bumper from those day to days knocks.
I'm thinking of going with this one too, as the black won't stand out too much against the Indium Grey. If you are near Leighton Buzzard, it's actually made by RGM. If you go to them directly, they will do the installation free of charge.

https://rgmautomotive.co.uk/product/rgm-abs-rearguard-tarraco-2019/

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
tic-tac-tarraco said:
These look great. Thanks tayto.
You can also get the kick mats that you place over the back of the front seats and protects it from your kids' dirty shoe kicks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mcsimmo said:
I would look at getting some form of rear bumper protection to avoid scrapes and scratches when you use the load space.

I have this one fitted - Part Number: 5FJ061155

I also have both a carpet set and a rubber mat set, one for winter and one for the few weeks of the year that is a British summer, :lol:
I'm booked in to my local Seat dealer for this to be fitted. The vehicle arrives on Thursday and it's being fitted 24 hours later.

Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
436 Posts
- rear tunnel rubber cover (superskoda)
- rear vents underseat covers (ebay)
- Skoda Kodiaq tablet holder for rear headrest (from Superskoda, fits perfect)
- car seat protector for under a child seat
- tray insert (for coins and smaller items) for centre armrest.(oukerst)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts