Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I ordered a 2ltr diesel 150 DSG 4x4 Xcellence plus almost 2 months ago and I'm still awaiting a build date. Logged into the website today and noticed the configurator site offers only the 2.0 TDI 150 PS 6-speed manual as the only diesel available. There is no DSG/190hp/4x4 option! I'm presuming COVID-19 has caused this but can't find any official news.
Looks like I've got a long wait ahead.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in the same boat with my order.

Ordered a TSI 1.5 Xcellence with a Pano roof back in February. Today was the 16 week (worst case delivery day), then the real covid-19 worst case happened. :(

Dealership still telling me there is no update on the build week for my car. "Status 10" whatever that means. They're waiting for a status 20 I believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wanted the same spec as you. Dealer showed me a note on the ordering system that all diesels with the exception of the 1.5 Manual were not being built for the forceable future and all diesel engines were being diverted into the new ateca and cupra models. Based on that I ended up with petrol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The 2.0 tdi is still on the Irish configurator although Seat Ireland are very good at advertising items they can't supply. What I did notice is there is very little optional extras available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts