Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, not sure if I'm being a numpty! But does anyone know how to get the car to show street signs, speeds etc.. in the dials?
I know it does it somehow but mine doesn't and I can't find a setting anywhere to enable/disable.

Cheers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
TSR (Traffic Sign Recognition) is listed on Irish Seat Tarraco technology page as being on the car. I too cannot get them to display road signage but think it may be due to customisable nature of digital dashboard (if you show A, then you cannot show B). Call in with Seat Ireland to either explain how to show feature or explain the misrepresentation of features on website. They are extremely poor in answering queries thus far. I will update when I hear back from them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In Holland it's available but it will not show when you choose the dash layout with the wide Navi screen.
On both other layouts it's available.

·
Registered
436 Posts
in the UK it's not available but I have programmed it with Carista and it works partially and not in hybrid mode, i.e. taking speed limits form the SatNav when no signs seen and updating them with signs form the camera when seen.
Mine only works with the camera as and when it sees a sign otherwise nothing is displayed.

If you have the option it will be a check box in the vehicle settings menu under instument panel, then you select it in the middle of the cockpit by scrolling the right hand wheel on the steering wheel

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wheeliethecapper said:
TSR (Traffic Sign Recognition) is listed on Irish Seat Tarraco technology page as being on the car. I too cannot get them to display road signage but think it may be due to customisable nature of digital dashboard (if you show A, then you cannot show B). Call in with Seat Ireland to either explain how to show feature or explain the misrepresentation of features on website. They are extremely poor in answering queries thus far. I will update when I hear back from them.
Seat listed wireless charging as well and it doesn't have it lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts