Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone be kind enough to recommend a decent roof bar and roof box combo for the 2019 Tarraco First Edition plus or at least a decent retailer. I tried Halfords but they apparently dont have roof bars to suit. Just looking for something medium/large for some camping gear. Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
whenmoon said:
Would someone be kind enough to recommend a decent roof bar and roof box combo for the 2019 Tarraco First Edition plus or at least a decent retailer. I tried Halfords but they apparently dont have roof bars to suit. Just looking for something medium/large for some camping gear. Thanks
Look at the Accessories thread, I have the Thule combo and it works a treat.

See the finished article here (not my car but I can't take a pic as I don't have them mounted, also this has the silver rails).

Not the best of times to be buying the kit but there are offers from time to time even during the summer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Can anyone advise how the fitting of rails and roof box willwork with Panoramic roof? I dont want to deafeat the object of fitting the roof for holidays. Looking at SEAT rails and advice on what roof box to select. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the genuine Seat bars and a Thule box and had no issue fitting that on the panoramic roof.
Just make sure not to open it (but why would you want to open the roof if you have the box on it)...

·
Registered
98 Posts
:roll:
Evisims said:
I have the genuine Seat bars and a Thule box and had no issue fitting that on the panoramic roof.
Just make sure not to open it (but why would you want to open the roof if you have the box on it)...
What Thule box are you using? There are so many on the market. Not looking for a huge one, but large enough to justify the expense. Only three adults in car, but 17 year old wants to take every electronic device he has and fills the back seat, and boot space has mobility scooter.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thinking of the Thule Motion XT M in Black, but looking at any deals that may be around. I don't need it until next year, so no rush. Found new SEAT roof rails for £110 so had a bargain already.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Does anyone have a Thule or similar Roof Box for sale. Max length 180cm due to shed access for storage. If longr I will need permission to store standing from she who must be obeyed, as it will be in her shed as she lives in Eastbourne and I am in Portsmouth. I can travel to collect. I have found a couple but Manchester and Hull are that bit too far, as collection only. I don't have ay roof bars on my Volvo, and awaiting news on Tarraco delivery. I am hoping to get the Claw type ratchet securing system on the Motion XT box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Thule black Wingbar Edge system which fits perfectly, and very streamlined and low-profile. I use it with Thule Motion M box without problems. I dare not to open the roof window, though :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can anyone advise how the fitting of rails and roof box willwork with Panoramic roof? I dont want to deafeat the object of fitting the roof for holidays. Looking at SEAT rails and advice on what roof box to select. Thanks in advance.
hi, does it goes well with panoramic, can you open it while you have roof box

1 - 18 of 18 Posts