Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else got one ahud be getting arw car 27 of June. Chose the dark camouflage looking forward to getting it coming from an Ateca se tec any thing to look out for? Also what are the driving modes on the sail. We have the 1.5 petrol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Is it a manual or automatic? Check for kangarooing in first gear if manual, dealers have been advised on software update so mention this to them before you pick up maybe they can do it for you before.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I Don't have Experience of this , but there Are Many reports online of the VW 1.5TSI KANFAROOING in first gear not sure how to explain IT. Sort of looses power and jumps forward and back

·
Registered
118 Posts
More importantly the loss or no power in second gear which the software is supposed to fix. (Kangarooing if any is subject to a further unreleased software patch)
I'm interested in the 1.5 too so let us know how you get on. I'm hoping this issue has now been resolved in new builds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
After one week in my 1.5 I still don't have any evidence of kangarooing in first or loss of power in second. Cautiously optimistic but it's early days yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.