Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

we are planning a European tour (Covid permitting) for summer 2022 ending in Greece for a well earned holiday.

Whoever has driven in Meditarrenean countries in the summer, can testify to the utter mess a combination of sand, sun screen and salt can create on seats so I am looking for some decent front/rear seat covers (suitable for humans only).

Any tips on routes through the continent are also welcome (it is amazing how much you learn with every iteration).

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Answering my own question here (never a good sign :)), after a lot of trial and error (for brands to avoid PM me as I don't like slagging off manufacturers anonymously online) I have managed to find something that works on many levels: Titan Seat Tarraco 2018 - Onwards Front Seat Covers and Titan Seat Tarraco 2018 - Onwards Back Seat Cover.

Quality first: amazing, the images (and by extension, my fitting) don't do them justice, proper hardcore, solid, the stitching especially is bombproof. Choice of colours as well so went with blue to match the car (vanity first :)).

Fitting: 4.5 stars, 0.5 stars removed because the velcro openings in the back for the seat belts/buckles are a tad fiddly but compared to the competition (where they are simply not there or are in entirely the wrong place) work fine. The front covers cover the seat from top to bottom/front and back for added protection.

Overall looking like a very decent purchase, will be tested in the summer under extreme conditions!
Vehicle Window Car Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Plant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts