Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I just met a friend of mine today which he has the same Tarraco as i do. Vehicle Specs are as follows:

2.0 TDI
147KW - 200 HP - 400NM
FR Model

Talked with him today and he said that the dealer called him for an update. He also said that the update increase the HP from 200HP to 269HP. He also mentioned that the car is now consuming more due to the power increase. My question is, can anyone confirm this update and also what it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Greetings,
I just met a friend of mine today which he has the same Tarraco as i do. Vehicle Specs are as follows:

2.0 TDI
147KW - 200 HP - 400NM
FR Model

Talked with him today and he said that the dealer called him for an update. He also said that the update increase the HP from 200HP to 269HP. He also mentioned that the car is now consuming more due to the power increase. My question is, can anyone confirm this update and also what it is.
You can Remap the ECU to give you 240 BHP any more than that we seriously effect the engine reliability and it will probably fail within 10000 miles

·
Registered
325 Posts
I can’t see an update from the dealers increasing the BHP as this would make your insurance void.
I think someone has got there wires crossed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts