Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a phone call from SEAT Uk today, Saying as my car did not have the wireless charger fitted as described in the brochure, My dealer should have contacted me !!! Not a word no surprise, but they have been authorised to issue a compensation claim, I had a choice, either £300 cheque or £300 in accessories, if i was happy with this they would issue the cheque, should get in about two weeks, they did mention if i wanted i could lodge a official complaint but that would have to be approved and could not guarantee any more
(paid for my damaged tyre :D :D )

Not sure what criteria qualifies just thought i would let you all know

·
Registered
436 Posts
yep already sorted , will get £300 transferred to my bank account on pickup day some time next week, thanks for the heads up though

Are you the bloke from SeatCUPRA NEt? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Apology for jumping in on this but I am just looking for some info. I have a Terraco xcellence 1.5 TSI which was delivered last month. It absolutely does not seem to have wireless charging despite clearly mentioning it in the brochure (I have an electronic copy) does this ring true? And is this an error in the brochure?
Thanks in advance

Alan

·
Registered
436 Posts
I contacted Seat Uk customer service on 0808 522 2222 initially who didn't allow payment but then my dealer who said ok. Ultimately it will be authorised by SEAT uk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can anyone send me a link to the brochure or email me a copy, I've looked at the brochure online and can not see any reference to it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Funny story here, I called seat about wireless charger and potential compensation, they said as they had altered the brochure before I placed an order they can't do anything, I explained you don't order a car the day you read a brochure and I had done much studying before ordering and had not downloaded another brochure before buying, they agreed and a case handler is calling me to make me an offer is what they said, so this morning the postman delivered me a parcel from seat lol it's a full colour Taracco brochure haha it's only the December 2018 version that states wireless phone charger on the Xcellence haha, you got to love them for keeping incorrect brochures then giving to a customer, just had to share

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Got my refund agreed :) I'm dying to tell you all how much but can't until it's in my bank, I'll take a picture of my cheque when it arrives and post the picy when it's cashed, all I'll say is £300 isn't there limit 😉

·
Registered
436 Posts
SeriousDave said:
Got my refund agreed :) I'm dying to tell you all how much but can't until it's in my bank, I'll take a picture of my cheque when it arrives and post the picy when it's cashed, all I'll say is £300 isn't there limit 😉
Come on man spill the beans,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.