Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone advise how I see the service history of my 2nd hand Tarraco? I’ve found the section where it advises when I need my next service/oil change but can’t see any history. The garage I bought from (not a SEAT garage) advised that a service was carried out a month ago. Anyone know how I can confirm this? Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi, can anyone advise how I see the service history of my 2nd hand Tarraco? I’ve found the section where it advises when I need my next service/oil change but can’t see any history. The garage I bought from (not a SEAT garage) advised that a service was carried out a month ago. Anyone know how I can confirm this? Thanks
Seat UK doesn't issue (paper) service logbooks anymore so all services are logged electronically on Seat's portal.

If the previous dealer has done it properly you can ask for a copy of your Service Record from any of your local Seat dealers, if they are worth their salt they will also give you the internal service records they use so you can see itemised work.

I asked for both when buying mine and they were forthcoming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seat UK doesn't issue (paper) service logbooks anymore so all services are logged electronically on Seat's portal.

If the previous dealer has done it properly you can ask for a copy of your Service Record from any of your local Seat dealers, if they are worth their salt they will also give you the internal service records they use so you can see itemised work.

Thank you for this. It wasn’t done at a SEAT dealership. It was apparently carried out at a Ford Dealership (as they were selling it on from the previous owners part-ex)

Does your post mean that no matter who carried out the service, SEAT should have an electronic record?
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts