Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone with side running boards share a picture of how it looks on the car? I quite fancy the idea but just haven't seen it on the Tarraco before. Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hank said:
Not sure if the pic shows up but here's a pic I found on Google.
I've got some sideboards at home waiting to be fitted.
I think it looks good on the Tarraco.
Wicked. Thanks for the photo Hank. I'm even more tempted now. Can't wait to see yours when you get round to fitting it and if you feel like showcasing your handy work 👍

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just asked for it to be added to my order. It is expensive for 2 boards £540 inclusive of a 10% discount SEAT is having at the moment. Then £120 labour to fit it. I got it so my little ones can step on it and get into the car more easily without dirtying and scratching the door sill area. Plus the cosmetics :)

The cheaper alternative would be to order non original ones for £250 or so and install them yourself.

·
Registered
42 Posts
SizzlingPotato said:
I just asked for it to be added to my order. It is expensive for 2 boards £540 inclusive of a 10% discount SEAT is having at the moment. Then £120 labour to fit it. I got it so my little ones can step on it and get into the car more easily without dirtying and scratching the door sill area. Plus the cosmetics :)

The cheaper alternative would be to order non original ones for £250 or so and install them yourself.
That's interesting, where can you get them from? I'd be interested in a bit of a project. I wonder how hard it is to fit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought Direct4x4.co.uk had Tarraco ones but I'm wrong. Maybe still too new. They're 200+ for the ateca/arona and I reckon they'll be similarly priced when the Tarraco option comes along if you don't mind waiting.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just had the response back from Direct 4X4, will just have to wait a bit longer 😒

Hi Chris,

We will be stocking side steps for the Tarraco soon.
We did try fitting them with the same brackets we use for the Kodiaq and they did not work so we are having some brackets specially made.
If you keep an eye on the website we will list them there as soon as we have any.
If i can help with anything else please let me know.

Kind Regards
Rebecca

Direct4x4
Premium quality 4x4 accessories

01332 601016 ● direct4x4.co.uk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hank said:
Had my side boards fitted and I'm very happy. I think they give it a slightly more chunky look about it. Also with regards to practicality, I'd say other than a step for little ones they also offer a bit of protection from doors being opened into it etc..
Gorgeous! Looks mean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ive also contacted Direct4x4. Bit more news.

They said:
"Thank you for your email.

We will be stocking side steps for the Tarraco very soon.

We have a delivery of the brackets for this vehicle due in the next 4-6 weeks.

We will list them on the website as soon as they are available to order."

·
Registered
10 Posts
Direct4x4 now have sidesteps available for anyone interested.
Unfortunately the Tarraco ones I would like are already showing out of stock, so I need to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Msurty said:
Running boards are now available via direct 4 x 4. The issue with th brackets have been resolved. Mine have been shipped and are expected tomorrow
Which ones did you order? Are you fitting yourself? If yes, can you let us know how hard it is?
I don't want to pay extra for fitting then might as well do the dealer fitted ones. Rather forego it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.