Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anyone know what is included in the "Tool Box" which should come in the Space saver wheel tyre kit? I ordered a kit which they fitted and on the itemised bill, a Tool Box and a Chock was mentioned and I did not get those. I phoned the dealership and they mentioned that the tool box is the styrofoam fitment which i do not think it is. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
447 Posts
My Spare wheel came with the tools and a jack that would enable me to remove the wheel at the roadside. The is no 'toolbox' just the tools fitted into the foam.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the input vib1288. The dealership got back to me today and said that the "Toolbox" is the styrofoam fitment. The "toolbox" on my itemised invoice i guess, is misleading. The other reason i queried it is because on the styrofoam fitment, there is an slot on the left(rectangular) which is empty and i assumed that was for a toolbox :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.