Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Had a browse around to find a way to get Speed Camera POI lists into the Tarraco, I found the files kindly uploaded by Welsh Boyo on Briskoda work a charm

Link here (you'll need to register on their forum to download) - just follow the instructions (basically, unzip and add to a new SD card and then install in the SEAT via Maps>Settings>Memory>Upload POIs

Here's the link (list updated March 2019 but may be updated going forwards!)

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/453671-updated-speed-camera-sd-card-files-july-2018-for-amundsen-sat-nav-unit/?do=findComment&comment=5215208

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems to only work with the maps card in slot 2 and the POI update card in slot 1 by the way (which is how I tried it)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, I went out for a city drive today around and about the streets of central Manchester, and I can say the data in the Briskoda download is rubbish - some speed cameras that have been there (e.g. Princess Parkway) for many years aren't on the list, and some red light POIs are for lights that have never had any red light cameras on any of the directions. I'm going to delete the POIs because they are seemingly not trustworthy data anyway and the phantom beeps are a bit annoying!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.