Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have my map display on the info screen, it displays the speed limit for the road I'm on. If I display the map onto the dashboard, even on full screen the speed limit signs do not appear.
Is this just the way it is or can I somehow make the speed limit sign appear on my dash display? I cant find any mention of how to do this in the handbook.

Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do you have this factory-enabled or by some coding from this forum?

I was probably first to code based on my experience from Ateca (https://www.tarracoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138) and I have it on a dashboard too.
If it's factory enabled - I don't know - maybe that's how it is, if by coding - it looks some step was skipped during coding.

Speed limit appear on every type of display on the dashboard.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pch said:
Do you have this factory-enabled or by some coding from this forum?

I was probably first to code based on my experience from Ateca (https://www.tarracoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=138) and I have it on a dashboard too.
If it's factory enabled - I don't know - maybe that's how it is, if by coding - it looks some step was skipped during coding.

Speed limit appear on every type of display on the dashboard.
It was factory enabled. The whole world of coding is alien to me, so I leave well alone. I can live with this niggle, but knowing a local speed limit always helps when driving through a unfamiliar area, I'll just use the map display on the info screen.

Thanks.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just checked mine today and on mine it 'does' show the speed limit on the dashboard. However, I think the Speed displayed on the sat nav is from the Map Data. The speed I have display is from the Traffic Sign Assist which I activated by OBD11. You must have lane assist to be able to active traffic sign assist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.