Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
I have a 2020 tarraco 1.5 and am concerned that the speedometer is giving incorrect information. I have been driving for 50 years and have never had so much as a parking ticket. I recently went to visit friends in Oxford and have since received two speeding tickets on consecutive days and both say my speed was 36mph. I find it hard to believe that I could get two tickets for exactly the same speed on consecutive days. I am concerned that my speedometer is not working correctly.
I also have ongoing major problems with my sat nav being totally unreliable and also the front collision assist regularly shows a fault, which also switches the cruise control, lane departure assistance and speed limit warning off.
Is anyone else having these problems?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try that, thanks.
I'm just losing confidence in anything electronic on the car. The whole system seems to have random faults everywhere. SEAT haven't got a clue what to do to rectify it either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll try that, thanks.
I'm just losing confidence in anything electronic on the car. The whole system seems to have random faults everywhere. SEAT haven't got a clue what to do to rectify it either.
I have experienced so many random faults in my Tarraco. In the last week the stop/start function didn't work for two days and then started working again. On Sunday, mobile phone connectivity stopped for the day. Now an old fault has resurfaced - randomly unlocking itself.

Electronically it is very frustrating, mechanically very good

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi there.
I have a 2020 tarraco 1.5 and am concerned that the speedometer is giving incorrect information. I have been driving for 50 years and have never had so much as a parking ticket. I recently went to visit friends in Oxford and have since received two speeding tickets on consecutive days and both say my speed was 36mph. I find it hard to believe that I could get two tickets for exactly the same speed on consecutive days. I am concerned that my speedometer is not working correctly.
I also have ongoing major problems with my sat nav being totally unreliable and also the front collision assist regularly shows a fault, which also switches the cruise control, lane departure assistance and speed limit warning off.
Is anyone else having these problems?
The Tarraco speedo according the Nav (on the phone) is quite accurate at 30mph. On mine it is only around 1mph out (31speedo, 30 nav). Compared to cars of old, which could be anywhere up to 5mph out at 30mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not had any of these problems myself, but perhaps use an app like Waze on Android Auto / Apple Car Play. This shows your speed, see if it matches the one on your speedo.
Not having those issues either but it's a great App!!! Didn't know about it, I saw a tutorial/review and I'm sold!

Thanks for sharing it! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts