Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has the wiring diagrams for the airbag and the steering wheel controls. I have changed the steering wheel from an xcellence to an FR and after resetting all the alarms that came out, I have a problem with the ACC and the front assist. When I start the car, it tells me that these two systems have failed, but no error appears on the screen. In obdeleven I get the following errors:
  • U112300 Data bus, fault value received, static
  • U042900- UC of the steering column electronics static implausible signal.
What I have been able to verify is that the connectors of the controls are not the same. In addition, in the yellow connector of the steering wheel, the distribution of the cables is not the same. I know that the change from the xcellence to a fr can be done because I have seen on the vag retrofiting page that they offer it, but I don't know if it is necessary to do some type of coding or change the wiring. If someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
319 Posts
ERWIN SEAT is your friend, sign up, it is ~8 euros for one hour, enough time to download all the latest schematics/manuals for every aspect of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts