Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help, ive tried multiple times now to sync or program a key to seat / mirror positions etc by following the manual but with no success.

Anyone have any advice?

Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
With the car running apply parking brake on and in neutral or P , set your seat & mirrors to the desired position. Makesure when changing mirrors turn the controller to L or R and set mirror to downward position for reversing. Then Press SET button first then immediately press the number you wish to save the position in, i.e 1, ,2 or 3. Keeping it pressed until you hear a bleep ( usually less than 3 seconds). Do the same for each person (selecting a different number for each person)

To adjust the seat for each person press their number and keep it pressed until the seat & mirrors stop moving. Make sure you leave the mirror adjuster pointing to L passenger or it doesn't engage when you hit reverse. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, but thats not the problem, I know how to set the seat and set it to memory, it just wont set to seperate keys when I open the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts