Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my car yesterday afternoon in pouring rain!

Because of Covid19 restrictions I was handed my keys and receipts and left to my own devices! Sales person apologised for the handover like this but was told to call dealership if I had any questions.

Rather than call them I'll post them here -

• The vehicle does not have a CD/SD Card head unit in the glove box, is this correct?

• To play media files MP3/WMA they have to be put on to a USB Sick which is plugged into the cubby hole by gear stick?

• Was told that it had a Heated Front Screen. I don't remember that being in the Xcel spec and cannot see any icon or way of turning it on from the Air Con page in the Infotainment system as documented in manual.

• No Service Log Book in Owners Black Wallet - I take it is now electronic / digitally recorded in some SEAT system somewhere?

• No small draw under the drivers seat - Is this deleted because I had taken the leather seats option?

Spent some time setting up SEAT Connect for it, which looks OK but I have issues with the amount of personal and private data that it is sending back to SEAT and others. I do cyber security for a living and let's say that their full private/stealth mode is not what it seems! More digging to be done on CONNECT.

Only driven it 5 miles so far. Will get some picture when the weather co-operates!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there,

I took delivery of my FR a few weeks ago, absolutely loving it.

To answer your query as best I can

I dont have Sd/CD slot in glovebox either, the demo I drove did but it was older 2020 model with older infotainment system so looks like it was done as part of upgrade.
Heated seat buttons are each side on the top of air con control panel, there a pic of a seat on the button

Manual should be in shelf under passenger seat, was missing in my car, my dealer has ordered one for me.

No service book, all stored electronically, may cause issues as they get older and getting serviced outside dealer network.

Enjoy, it's an absolute dream of a motor, I upgraded from an Xtrail, its miles ahead of the jap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, could you guys share the mileage your Tarraco is giving?
I am really worried coz, after I took dleivery of my FR 2.0 Benzin on Saturday, I drove from dealer to home approx 170 km in ECO mode, with ACC. No unnecessary acceleration. It consumed 9.2l/100km. This is way too high isnt it? How is your experience and fuel consumption?

·
Registered
22 Posts
vito_parry said:
Hi, could you guys share the mileage your Tarraco is giving?
I am really worried coz, after I took dleivery of my FR 2.0 Benzin on Saturday, I drove from dealer to home approx 170 km in ECO mode, with ACC. No unnecessary acceleration. It consumed 9.2l/100km. This is way too high isnt it? How is your experience and fuel consumption?
Sounds about right for the petrol. It's not exactly either aerodynamic nor a light vehicle but back on topic...

·
Registered
422 Posts
It depends what type of driving, I get around 36MPG (6.5l/100) on the highway and around 22MPG (10.5l/100) around town. This is with Normal Mode.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roy W said:
Hi there,

I took delivery of my FR a few weeks ago, absolutely loving it.

To answer your query as best I can

I dont have Sd/CD slot in glovebox either, the demo I drove did but it was older 2020 model with older infotainment system so looks like it was done as part of upgrade.
Heated seat buttons are each side on the top of air con control panel, there a pic of a seat on the button

Manual should be in shelf under passenger seat, was missing in my car, my dealer has ordered one for me.

No service book, all stored electronically, may cause issues as they get older and getting serviced outside dealer network.

Enjoy, it's an absolute dream of a motor, I upgraded from an Xtrail, its miles ahead of the jap.
Roy W Thanks for the post and for conformation.

Put a few more miles on it this weekend but still getting used to Infortainment system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts