Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steelfish said:
Snap. I have exactly the same, down to the sun roof as well. What sort of mpg are you getting in your first week? We get about 38MPG out of hours but it's still early days yet
Yeah well, it's a big car.... I get excellent MPG when I hit some highways (32/38) but when I do short drives it's 20/22 as you really need to coast a lot and in E O mode... Note that my MPG would be worst as I travel with 7 seat mode, 3 car seats with kids and the Mrs and 2 prams... Boom!

Registered
I really like the fact that its chrome free. I hate chrome and mine has it in abundance.

Registered
Mcsimmo said:
I really like the fact that its chrome free. I hate chrome and mine has it in abundance.
That's a reason more i went to the STYLE Version even if i missed some extras of Xcellence ! I believe Indium grey on Style version is one of the prettiest SUV out there!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EliasTheGreat said:
Mcsimmo said:
That's a reason more i went to the STYLE Version even if i missed some extras of Xcellence ! I believe Indium grey on Style version is one of the prettiest SUV out there!
Send us a pic!

Registered
valentino said:
:lol: In BREXIT protest I added the EU version of the plates
Don't think that for one second I'm stalking your car - but just done exactly the same to mine ready for a 3000 mile round trip across Europe tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting a few more miles done and seeing what MPG is like on a mega cruise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.