Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not claim this to be my idea, in fact I have nabbed it from the Spanish forum where they have a monster thread (close to 100 pages) full of great products.

We seem to have many accessory ideas scattered around the forum in various threads (the mod one being the main one) but not a central placeholder that members can reference (unless I am missing something).

I think we need to be a tad more organised than our Spanish friends though (we are British after all) and have as many tried and tested items as possible in the first post so that we don't miss out on any opportunities. I will try to add as many as I have procured myself and keep adding any that members contribute.

Exterior
Coast to Coast Lights Uprade

SEAT Tarraco 2020-2022 Facelift LED Inner Rear Lights

Roof Bars
Thule WingBar Edge 9585B

Roof Box
Thule Motion XT XL
Thule Force XT XL

Rear Bumper Protector
RGM ABS REARGUARD RBP572

Mud Flaps (not FR)
4 PCS Car Mudflaps

Wide Angle Mirror Glass Upgrade
Near Side (LHS)
Off Side (RHS)

Battery Vanity Cover
Engine Battery Dustproof Negative Electrode Waterproof Protective Cover

Vanity SEAT Logo tire valve plugs
SEAT Logo Valve plugs

Vanity SEAT Wheel Caps (Blue)
Mystery blue hub cap

OEM Highline Reversing Camera Retrofit
Reversing Camera Mod

Bonnet Gas Strut
Modify Gas Strut for SEAT Tarraco

Door Lock Covers
SEAT Black

Snow Chains
König K-Summit XL K55

Chrome Door Sill Trims (Outer)
Car Door Sill Protectors - 4pcs

Interior
Nextbase 622GW Dash Cam Bundle
(Front/Rear/SD Card)
Nextbase 622GW Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera with Class 10 U3 128gb SD Card- Full 4K

Wireless Charging OEM Upgrade (needs also 5NC863241C RHD Central Console Upgrade and 5NC863330C9B9 RHD Qi Insert)
5NA980611 7.5" Wireless Charger Module

Wireless CarPlay Device Upgrade
Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless CarPlay Activator (Type C design)

Wireless Charging Device Upgrade
Connects2 CTQIUV03 10W Qi Universal Wireless Car Charger

Sun Shades Full Rear Set
Car Shades Seat Tarraco 5dr 2018 Full Rear Set

OEM (Tarraco Lettering) Rubber Floor Mats (Front and Second Row) 5FK061500B 041
Rubber mat (tpe) 5 seats (right-hand drive)

OEM (Tarraco Lettering) Rubber Floor Mats (Third Row) 5FJ061500A 041
Rubber mat (tpe) 3rd row

Rubber Tunnel Mat (565061580)
Rubber Tunnel Mat

OEM Space Saver Spare Wheel Kit 2019 Onwards ZGBBOM180SE
Spare Wheel Kit

OEM Boot Cover 7-seat compatible 5FJ061201E
Semi-rigid inlay (7 seat)

OEM Boot Cover Semi-Rigid 5-seat configuration 5FJ061201C
Semi-rigid inlay (5 seat)

OEM Boot Cover Rigid 5-seat configuration 5FJ061201
Luggage compartment inlay (5 seats)

Luggage/Dog Guard
ErgoTech Mesh Dog Guard

Extra LED Boot Light Mod
x2 Saborway LED Footwell Light foot Lamp with Cable Wire harness and
Luggage Compartment Light LED Replacement
LED Luggage Compartment Trunk Boot Lights 12V

Extra LED Boot Light (Tailgate Mounted)
Motion Sensor Light, Upgraded Indoor 66LED

Extra LED Boot Lights (Side and Load Cover Mounted)
OMERIL Motion Sensor Light, [2 Pack]

MIB2 Display Screen Protector
RUIYA Car Screen Protector For Tarraco 8 Inch 2019 2020

Armrest Organiser
Car Center Console Organizer Tray Armrest Storage Box

Rear Vent Covers
2Pcs/Set ABS Car Air Vent Cover

Seat Belt Vanity Covers
2PCS Safety Seat Belt Cover Pad Car Styling Case

Pedal/Footrest Vanity Covers
Jameo Auto Car Pedals Foot Fuel Brake Clutch Cover

Storage Cubbies Covers
RUIYA Door Groove Mat For Tarraco 2019 2020 Left Rudder Car Anti-Slip Dust-Proof Gate Slot Pads

Third Row Seat Belt PlaceHolders
Baseus 4Pcs Car Clips

Vanity USB LED Light
Mini USB LED Car Light

Vanity Car Key Cover (Bottom and Side in Matte Silver)
Xinyuexin Folding Car Key Shell

Seat Covers
Titan Seat Tarraco 2018 - Onwards Front Seat Covers
Titan Seat Tarraco 2018 - Onwards Back Seat Cover

Rear Footwell Lighting
For VW Golf 7 Tiguan MK2 Passat B8 Touran upgrade rear footlight (Big plug bracket)

Dynamic LED Turn Signal Indicators
Dynamic LED Turn Signal Blinker for Seat Tarraco

Chrome Door Sill Trims (Inner)
S Dizayn Chrome Inner Door Sill Scuff Plate Stainless Steel 4 Pc Interior Car Accessories Parts Auto

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great idea thanks.

I tried a smaller version of the rechargeable boot led light. In mine, the double sided tape didn't hold it for long. Just tried a glue gun. I did the auto setting could be triggered by bumps in the road.

Will report back

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rdc said:
Great idea thanks.

I tried a smaller version of the rechargeable boot led light. In mine, the double sided tape didn't hold it for long. Just tried a glue gun. I did the auto setting could be triggered by bumps in the road.

Will report back
I use this for all double sided tape mounts and remove the OEM provided immediately (as most of the time it is poor quality).

It is nukeproof but at the same time needs a heat gun and GooGone to remove so need to plan mounting carefully.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice to see an organised list.

If you are buying parts, make sure you are getting the correct ones.

If parts are sided, such as pedal covers and it doesn't say so, it will be for left hand drive cars.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is my day off so I have been busy, luckily received many bits and bobs and had time to play around: Pedal/Footrest Vanity Covers

The footrest is incompatible and the accelerator cover is a tad shorter which forces the plastic housing to stretch at the bottom so that it clips in place at the top securely.

Will probably ask for a partial refund for the footrest and keep the rest, not sure about longevity (especially the accelerator pedal cover) but they look quite smart.

Sleeve Grey Collar Automotive tire Font
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Watch Audio equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Storage Cubbies Covers have arrived as well, they all fit except the x2 no3 that have nowhere to go (there is no storage space next to any of the seats in the Tarraco) and nos 1 and 9 that need to be inverted to fit (alas, RHD).

I am not too fussed about it, maybe try for a cheeky partial refund, will see.

Automotive lighting Grille Hood Vehicle Product
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting
Grille Automotive lighting Composite material Gas Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had to wait until it was dark for this but it has been worth it I think, ordered x2 of Vanity USB LED Lights (front/back).

The dark blue matches very well the Atlantic Blue of the car and as the Tarraco doesn't have the option of enabling different ambient light colour tones other than the default white it is a good compromise I feel.

(Tip: configure them somewhere dark beforehand as the button is diabolically difficult to find and press once in the car).
Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Entertainment Gas
Automotive lighting Gas Electric blue Tints and shades Vehicle door
Car Vehicle Plant Automotive design Speedometer

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all,

I am going to remove the OEM (SEAT Lettering) Rubber Floor Mats (Front and Second Row) 575061500A 041 from the compatible Accessories list as I received them today and they are evidently not fit for purpose.

The rears are too short/small and the fronts don't cover the entire space, with the driver's side overlapping the plastic border at the top RHS.

See also the image where I have the rubber rear superimposed over the OEM velour rear to see how far off they are. Also, how the fronts are simply not sized correctly.

These might be OK for the Ateca but I can't see how SEAT can advertise them as being fit for the Tarraco.
Vehicle Automotive tire Trunk Motor vehicle Vehicle door
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle door Personal luxury car
Grey Vehicle Flooring Automotive design Wood
Automotive tire Automotive design Rectangle Grey Automotive exterior
Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grey

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I missed the Space Saver Spare Wheel Kit when compiling the original list but have added it now that I have installed it myself: ZGBBOM180SE OEM Space Saver Spare Wheel Kit (I am not affiliated with Seat Motor Parts BTW I just couldn't find the part in the online Seat official accessories catalogue and SMP seem to have the most informative page).

For installation steps/tips see here. The "After" snap is missing the chock (the empty slot, bottom right), I have asked the supplier to send it over and will update the image once I have it for completeness.

Before
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Bumper Motor vehicle

After
Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Rim Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I needed a boot cover as I regularly carry my bikes at the back (it is a right PITA to mount the roof bars with the bike racks just for a quick dash to the bike shop).

I initially thought about a rigid one (OEM or otherwise) but as the pandemic is going to end at some point and Dad's taxi is going to be in full operation again, I needed something that would allow me to easily bring up the third row at a moment's notice without necessarily being able to store the cover anywhere (those with kids will know how suddenly you end up ferrying offspring and friends from the party/play area/Nando's because their parents know a) you are a responsible parent who will always pick up his kids even during a snow storm b) you have a 7-seater and c) they are "busy" watching Strictly).

I opted for the 5FJ061201E OEM 7-seat compatible Boot Cover and it fits very nicely indeed (it had better be at £73).

(Tip: the amount of velcro included is woefully inadequate so if not in possession of some do invest in a roll as otherwise the cover will simply fall off when the third row is raised).

Vehicle Motor vehicle Flooring Automotive design Gas
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Trunk

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
t_v said:
Hi all,

I am going to remove the OEM (SEAT Lettering) Rubber Floor Mats (Front and Second Row) 575061500A 041 from the compatible Accessories list as I received them today and they are evidently not fit for purpose.

The rears are too short/small and the fronts don't cover the entire space, with the driver's side overlapping the plastic border at the top RHS.

See also the image where I have the rubber rear superimposed over the OEM velour rear to see how far off they are. Also, how the fronts are simply not sized correctly.

These might be OK for the Ateca but I can't see how SEAT can advertise them as being fit for the Tarraco.
20210326_142707040_iOS.jpg20210326_142713484_iOS.jpg20210326_142736617_iOS.jpg20210326_142805241_iOS.jpg20210326_142829881_iOS.jpg
I was nearly about to orders these but then saw the genuine Tarraco rubber mats including 3rd row for £49.95. They are sold by creweseat2014 on ebay but are currently out of stock.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
moali said:
t_v said:
Hi all,

20210326_142707040_iOS.jpg20210326_142713484_iOS.jpg20210326_142736617_iOS.jpg20210326_142805241_iOS.jpg20210326_142829881_iOS.jpg
I was nearly about to orders these but then saw the genuine Tarraco rubber mats including 3rd row for £49.95. They are sold by creweseat2014 on ebay but are currently out of stock.
If it goes in stock at that price do share, there will be many (including myself) definitely interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Manged to get the dynamic turn signal last year from aliexpress . They work great with just ignition on but as soon as you turn the engine on the light doesn't complete the sequence and flashes randomly so removed. Not sure if it's faulty or not compatible with our car. Tried to upload a video with them installed but it doesn't let me. https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005002309294531.html?spm=a2g0n.productlist.0.0.6e8ac9c0iEtP1t&browser_id=b189eb70edf94ef88947724f787fe11b&aff_trace_key=7ede40b9fafb4687ada8a83afe991caf-1616717209265-03110-YZbAqB2&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=1787383bfdec7a2511766122d8829e847b51c40e2d&gclid=&_imgsrc_=ae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FH896b8bc6dd534b9087b23a7235e05eeel.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

1 - 20 of 67 Posts