Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is a person here who could compare lane assist, adaptive cruise control and other driver assistance systems in Tarraco and Kodiaq, especially now as Kodiaq was refreshed. I am also interested in comparison of the suspension between those two cars - I have read in one place that Tarraco is stiffer (which is good for me), but I am looking for a second opinion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can't help you with the lane assist and ACC as I don't use either, but can confirm the suspension on the Tarraco is stiffer than the Kodiaq. I come from the SE L Kodiaq which was a very comfortable ride. I've have an FR Sport now and the ride is much firmer. The only bit I sorely miss is the boot area, Seat have made a right pigs ear of it compared to the Kodiaq's.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Can't help you with the lane assist and ACC as I don't use either, but can confirm the suspension on the Tarraco is stiffer than the Kodiaq. I come from the SE L Kodiaq which was a very comfortable ride. I've have an FR Sport now and the ride is much firmer. The only bit I sorely miss is the boot area, Seat have made a right pigs ear of it compared to the Kodiaq's.
Did you have the 5 seater or the 7 seater?

·
Registered
248 Posts
7 seater, as the 5 seater was only available on the SE when I got mine
I looked at the Kodiaq before I got the Tarraco but didn't like the styling overall so passed.

The boot of the Kodiaq was slightly bigger as the curvature at the back was less aggressive and it doesn't have an internal lip but other than that didn't see many differences, what don't you like about the Tarraco boot?

·
Registered
93 Posts
The lip for a start, the open holes at each side of the boot, the flimsy floor cover, the 3rd row seat belts that get in the way, lack of space underneath when lifting the floor and just bare metal where there should at least be a layer of sound proofing. Other than that I love the rest of it and still like looking out of the window and seeing it parked outside.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive exterior

·
Registered
248 Posts
The lip for a start, the open holes at each side of the boot, the flimsy floor cover, the 3rd row seat belts that get in the way, lack of space underneath when lifting the floor and just bare metal where there should at least be a layer of sound proofing. Other than that I love the rest of it and still like looking out of the window and seeing it parked outside. View attachment 897
Can't say anything about the lip, it is indeed annoyingly unnecessary.

Re the holes on each side, I kind of like them as they are useful for all the small things that one would need an organiser net for.

Can't comment about the underfloor as it is fully utilised with the spare (which I have used once already, so money well spent) and any space left I tuck in the shades and seat covers.

3rd-row seat belts are a nuisance agreed but a couple of good quality belt holders (see below) should do the trick.

Vehicle Car Fixture Motor vehicle Automotive design
Computer keyboard Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
93 Posts
The holes on either side are covered by lift up doors so you can utilise both spaces underneath, and both are well built solid doors. Sounds like I'm moaning, but it's just something I miss, but knew that when buying the car(y)
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts