Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning all,
ive just ordered a new tarraco xcellence first edition that arrives next week as its in stock, great car and loaded, question I have is I have a Tiguan now with a data port, being part of v/w do I need the data port in the tarraco or should I just sell it, as the seat from what I have seen don't need the data port as its all done via the app, any advice on this please, thanks all

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's very strange as dealer was trying to sell me one and looked on seats website for the app, and could download one from them or play store, so I'm even more confused,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tbh I'm not too sure, it may well be a non UK thing by the sounds of it all, as from what I've read it also has the same function as the tiguan I have now, where you can pre heat the car from your mobile, but I can't see a lot of info about this, I've asked the dealer and he is going to check with the service dept about all this, but I've also been told the this model has it all built in as std and don't need the data port as can all be don't when the phone is linked via Bluetooth, so the plot thickens.
Seat UK are useless , as I asked them about the 1.5 tsi issues and they said it don't affect the tarracco models which I know is a lie,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.