Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick the brains of FR owners.

I was after the xcellence lux DSG but ordersare taking up to 6 months plus. So i have been in contact with a dealer and they have 2 FRs on order expected end of this year, red and grey. the grey is an FR sport. The red one has me drooling lol.

Can anyone tell me what the FR comes with as standard eg- self park etc?

Also what are the owners thoughts on the 1.5 DSG ?

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Petrol? Many find 1.5 sufficient. I regularly do road trips as a family of 4 with luggage at the back. When I do the bendy roads constantly slowing down and accelerating or I get stuck behind a bicycle going uphill, that's when I appreciate the extra oomph of my 2.0 dsg to overtake before the next bend comes up. And I find dsg too convenient to ever go back to manual. Wife loves it too. Goes well with adaptive cruise control where it tracks the vehicle in front without playing with any gears.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The FR Sport has heated leather seats, front and rear seat outers, 20" Cosmo grey alloys, Winter pack and top view camera. I've had my FR Sport since March, 1.5TSi DSG and although it's a heavy vehicle I haven't found it wanting yet. My bot racer days are long behind me, but I'm no Miss Daisy either.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car
View attachment 628

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.