Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Koleos parked next to me and I couldn't resist taking some pics as the Koleos looked really nice imo, I think I prefer how flush the rear lights are on the Renault and how they wrap around, seems like a good size on the outside but doesn't seem as big inside however that's just looking I didn't actually ask for a sit in it :) my first time ever hiding a licence plate, not even sure why people do it but I thought I'd have a go and see how hard it was to do

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driver said:
Very nice side by side comparison although you could have blurred out the reg plate on the Renault as well :lol:
Haha just realised that I did only my plates, first time ever hiding a reg plate haven't a clue what the real benefit of hiding it is as thousands of people a day see my plate on my car 🤔

·
Registered
87 Posts
SeriousDave said:
Driver said:
Very nice side by side comparison although you could have blurred out the reg plate on the Renault as well :lol:
Haha just realised that I did only my plates, first time ever hiding a reg plate haven't a clue what the real benefit of hiding it is as thousands of people a day see my plate on my car 🤔
Yes but if someone is specifically looking for the plate from a grey Tarraco (so they can clone and put them on their stolen vehicle, or to anonymise for tax/speed camera reasons), they can sit at the side of the road for weeks and not see one. Or come to a specific forum and get the plate straight away...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So when they find the plate what then ? Do you know anywhere that prints plates with no I'd or proof of ownership of a vehicle I can understand how people would be worried thinking about all different scenarios but copying a plate is a lot harder than just taking it

·
Registered
10 Posts
SeriousDave said:
Do you know anywhere that prints plates with no I'd or proof of ownership
Easy as pie. Search for "show plates".

They are not legal for road use but can look exactly the same as legal ones, but if someone wants plates for a stolen car etc then they are hardly going to be worring about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.