Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wasn't expecting to be typing this but I have been to the seat dealer and got rid of my Tarraco, I just couldn't live with it anymore, I wasn't looking forward to driving it and I couldn't even be bothered cleaning it lately I just grew to dislike it, one thing was the unfixable fault on the front assist, and the worst thing was how uncomfy the front seats are, I literally didn't realise at first but they are terrible compared to every other car I have owned, one good thing is I've stayed with seat and gone with something more suitable to my family the Sharan in the xcellence spec, all leather and Pana roof, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forum your all great x

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi, I'd love to hear more about your dislike for the Tarraco,

What was the fault on the front assist and how come it was unfixable? not covered by warranty?

Did you have the leather or the cloth interior?

Do you mean the Seat Alhambra ? I though the Sharan was a VW

I only have mine over a week now and no problem with the seats itselt, but I have cloth interior, full electric, 19inch and DCC which I think adds to ride comfort. I noticed the DCC in comfort mode makes a big difference to ride quality, I'm glad I opted for it.

Also if you don't mine sharing, did you loose much money/value of the car ? and what was your experience with the dealer like?

·
Registered
47 Posts
This seems quite a severe and sudden decision to make. Up to this point you have given nothing but glowing reviews. Did Seat take the car back under a refusal/return, or where you penalized in any way.

I had a couple of issues with mine and the garage were next to useless in Ireland at diagnosing and fixing the fault. It put a bit of a sour taste in my mouth having just got the car, but not enough to hand it back. I found dealing with Seat Ireland's front line staff to be shocking to be fair and they need to work on this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.