Value: Active [default: Inactive]
    Access control: menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_high
    Value: On/Active

Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2
    Access control: driver_seat_0x10
    Value: Active [default: Inactive]
    Access control: driver_seat_0x10_msg_bus
    Value: Comfort data bus
Can you tell what is easy entry in the Seat World? Is this the moving back of the seat upon exit and moving back to stored memory position on entry?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Can you tell what is easy entry in the Seat World? Is this the moving back of the seat upon exit and moving back to stored memory position on entry?
Yes, the mod though is hit and miss as it has multiple prerequisites (needs a key allocation and custom profile) so I have it under Testing (it is also the reason that Seat doesn't have it enabled in the first place).

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 · (Edited)
Can you share the coding for the mirror flip out on stop start button?
I can but it doesn't work properly for the Tarraco.

What it does is unfold/fold the mirrors once (unless the vehicle has been stationary for more than 12 hours at least) when unlocked and then unfold when the Start/Stop button is pressed (totally defeating the purpose of the mod).

I will need to dig it out as it is in my Archive so bear with me.

Edit: Near the bottom of the first post: Mirrors unfold only with Start/Stop button

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Thanks, I am aware I can do that but I just don't want them folding each time I lock the car, only when I need them to fold by holding the kessy lock spot
No mod for that I am afraid (see also above re the issues with Mirrors unfold only with Start/Stop button)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is that in the Tarraco apps list? Can't find it.

Edit: Old age has defeated me, however this mod is standard across the range?
No clue but my 2018 Ateca came from the factory with this feature enabled. When the mirrors are set to fold with door lock they fold every time but when set to not fold they still fold with a long press on the lock key or Kessy. Unlike the Tarraco though, the Ateca's windows and sunroof didn't close with a long hold, only the mirrors folded so I am not sure if it's one or the other from the factory!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear All, I need some help. While exploring OBDEleven options for my Tarraco 2021 FR, I was accidently turn off Lane Assist and ACC. In fact what I did, I only enabled "Lane_assist_off_text" in long coding of A5, after what I've got such an issue (adding pictures). After I set this setting back to disabled, the problem did not disappear. Please help.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am not aware of a way to enable if not factory enabled.
there are 2 adaptations for speed limiter in "Central Electrics " & "Dashboard" , can you share with me a backup of your car if you don't mind for these 2 control modules

also,i suspect that there shall be also done in "egine" to enable it

can you please support me in this

81 - 100 of 139 Posts