Seat Tarraco Forum banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Trying to activate high beam assist in the one touch app but it asks me which version v1 v2 or v3 i have a 21 fr sport any ideas what version a headlight i have.
also wanted to activate the traffic signal recognition but it says not supported on this vehicle but i have the cameras any ideas

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Trying to activate high beam assist in the one touch app but it asks me which version v1 v2 or v3 i have a 21 fr sport any ideas what version a headlight i have.
also wanted to activate the traffic signal recognition but it says not supported on this vehicle but i have the cameras any ideas
You can go to either LED Module and do an Advanced Identification, the version number should be under one of the different sections.

Failing that, Google the VAG part no that comes up and go from there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
found the version v1 but keeps saying failed all other mods have worked just not the 2 i purchased it for lol traffic signal recognition but it says not supported on this vehicle fr sport and highbeam assist just says failed.
any help would be great.

·
Registered
130 Posts
got highbeam assist working via longcode manual method and it works a treat

tried the road sign recognition but theres no

Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2

in the list

also done lane assist remember last setting but it doesnt any ideas

·
Registered
130 Posts
Lane Assist - Remember last setting
  • Control Unit A5 - Driver Assistance
    Select Long coding
    Select setting Perso_HC
    Change Activated to Last_setting
    Press the green button to save the changes
mine hasnt got Select setting Perso_HC

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is there different settings for Lane assist; I seem to recall a thread that mentioned there is a “early” and “late” settings; I find the default is delayed and tends to “swing” from side to side…

let me know guys!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a bit of help please.
Tried the adaptation for the start/stop, changed it to 12.1v and it says coding accepted but when I drive the car the start/stop acts like normal, no change. Any ideas?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Looking for a bit of help please.
Tried the adaptation for the start/stop, changed it to 12.1v and it says coding accepted but when I drive the car the start/stop acts like normal, no change. Any ideas?
I might have to remove that one as it doesn't seem to work any more.

Edit: Removed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is available on all UK Tarracos, just enable it (if not enabled already) in Driver Assistance Settings.
Its not enabled on my car. Only have the options to make changes to Lane assist. No "Adaptive Lane Guidance" on the infotainment settings.
Im getting OBD11 Pro tomorrow. Got a few items I want to tackle.
Speed sign recognition
Auto headlights assist
Travel assist - Adaptive Lane Guidance
Enable DRL control menu in Infotainment
Foglights as coming home lights
High Beam Assist - Remember last setting
Door Open Warning Deactivation with the Ignition On
Foglights as coming home lights

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Everyone.

I got the OBD11 Pro and had great success in everything except Traffic sign recognition, which I was most excited to get.

Traffic Sign Recognition Activation
  • Control unit 5F (Information Control Unit)
    Adaptation
    Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 - I get as far searching for this option/name and no luck
Searched for "Car", "Function", "Traffic" "Sign" ect but nothing at all.
Has it been moved to another menu? My car is a 2021 Tarraco FR 1,5 TSI.
It has the camera for Lane assist/ guidance and Automatic Headlight control which work fine.

Or does my car not have the hardware and a 2nd camera needs installing or the software for it to work isnt installed to begin with.

Any help really appreciated.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Hi Everyone.

I got the OBD11 Pro and had great success in everything except Traffic sign recognition, which I was most excited to get.

Traffic Sign Recognition Activation
  • Control unit 5F (Information Control Unit)
    Adaptation
    Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 - I get as far searching for this option/name and no luck
Searched for "Car", "Function", "Traffic" "Sign" ect but nothing at all.
Has it been moved to another menu? My car is a 2021 Tarraco FR 1,5 TSI.
It has the camera for Lane assist/ guidance and Automatic Headlight control which work fine.

Or does my car not have the hardware and a 2nd camera needs installing or the software for it to work isnt installed to begin with.

Any help really appreciated.
Search for either BAP or Gen, your should be Gen3, confirm by searching for Gen in Long Coding, your Gen is the Byte 1 Car Generation value.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Search for either BAP or Gen, your should be Gen3, confirm by searching for Gen in Long Coding, your Gen is the Byte 1 Car Generation value.

Hi I found the 1st item as you suggested, thanks
Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2, under "Vehicle Function list BAP" this time.
But I cant find the next Car_Function_Adaptions_Gen2
its doing my head in.

In the OBD11 apps list for the Tarraco there are two options to add the Speed sign recognition, guess its two approaches of coding with Generation changes and they both say "Not supported"
This is the last item I want with this OBD 11 tool.

Any ideas what it might be called, I have tried searching for either Car, Function, Adaptions, Gen2 and come up with nothing.

thanks again

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Hi I found the 1st item as you suggested, thanks
Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2, under "Vehicle Function list BAP" this time.
But I cant find the next Car_Function_Adaptions_Gen2
its doing my head in.

In the OBD11 apps list for the Tarraco there are two options to add the Speed sign recognition, guess its two approaches of coding with Generation changes and they both say "Not supported"
This is the last item I want with this OBD 11 tool.

Any ideas what it might be called, I have tried searching for either Car, Function, Adaptions, Gen2 and come up with nothing.

thanks again
The OBD11 apps are pants, most of the time not working properly as they haven't been thoroughly tested, they are submissions from end users.

As far as Car_Function_Adaptions_Gen2 is concerned, this controls the menu entry under Driver Assistance, as yours is MIB3 then it will be a different entry that's why you can't find it.

However, if you have activated Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 and have succesfully done the Long Coding in CUs A5 and 17 then during the next drive you should start seeing the Traffic Signs in your dash.

·
Registered
14 Posts
HI T_V

"The OBD11 apps are pants, most of the time not working properly as they haven't been thoroughly tested, they are submissions from end users.", thanks Noted. The sports Dial one worked everything else I have manually input with your summary.

"However, if you have activated Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 and have succesfully done the Long Coding in CUs A5 and 17 then during the next drive you should start seeing the Traffic Signs in your dash."
I actually did that and got an error on the dash, got a fright reversed it back to stock.. it said "Dynamic Road signs unavailable " or something(cant remember exactly, I can take a screenshot. So should I just drive off and it will start working when the error appears once? Does the car need to sync with the camera?

I found this method.

Traffic Sign Detection

Module A5
Adaption
Road sign detection fusion mode
set to fusion. This combines Nav system and camera.
Long Coding
Set VZE to Coded.
You can check byte 01 bit 1 and byte 16 bit 4 to see if these have worked.

Module 17
Long Coding
Set Road sign detction to Yes
You can check Byte 05 bit 2 to see if this has worked.

Will try this also. Seems very similar to yours, whats your view?

101 - 120 of 139 Posts