Seat Tarraco Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
HI T_V

"The OBD11 apps are pants, most of the time not working properly as they haven't been thoroughly tested, they are submissions from end users.", thanks Noted. The sports Dial one worked everything else I have manually input with your summary.

"However, if you have activated Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 and have succesfully done the Long Coding in CUs A5 and 17 then during the next drive you should start seeing the Traffic Signs in your dash."
I actually did that and got an error on the dash, got a fright reversed it back to stock.. it said "Dynamic Road signs unavailable " or something(cant remember exactly, I can take a screenshot. So should I just drive off and it will start working when the error appears once? Does the car need to sync with the camera?
Nothing to worry about with this error, it simply means that it can't pick signs from the Nav, can you check the value of traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus is Fusion and if you still get the error change it to road sign detection.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ill give it another go.
I was being blocked accessing,
Adaption
Road sign detection fusion mode in the other method I mentioned.

But will try your method above "traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus" from Fusion to Detection, this is in the
Control unit 5F (Information Control Unit)
Adaptation
Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2, correct?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Ill give it another go.
I was being blocked accessing,
Adaption
Road sign detection fusion mode in the other method I mentioned.

But will try your method above "traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus" from Fusion to Detection, this is in the
Control unit 5F (Information Control Unit)
Adaptation
Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2, correct?.
I was under the impression that SFD was sorted with OBD11. I would contact them to ask why you are unable to access the module.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nothing to worry about with this error, it simply means that it can't pick signs from the Nav, can you check the value of traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus is Fusion and if you still get the error change it to road sign detection.

Got to "traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus" and only had these options, a few more than anticipated and no "Fusion" or "Road Sign Detection"
See attachments.
Or am I in the wring place?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try Comfort first and then Hybrid.
No luck, tried the below
CAN_Hybrid
Comfort Data Bus
CAN_comfort_3
all the same error as before

checked my long coding again just to be sure.

should I try all in the list?
When it does work, does it appear immediately in the display?
I switch the car off and again after each change, and the error chimes once upon startup.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
No luck, tried the below
CAN_Hybrid
Comfort Data Bus
CAN_comfort_3
all the same error as before

checked my long coding again just to be sure.

should I try all in the list?
When it does work, does it appear immediately in the display?
I switch the car off and again after each change, and the error chimes once upon startup.
I can't see how it will make any difference, it seems there is no standard way to enable this properly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ive messaged OBD eleven in the app to complain that I dont have access to
1:Module A5
Adaption
Road sign detection fusion mode
set to fusion. This combines Nav system and camera.
even though I can see it, juts cant enter it.

2:Both apps in the menu to activate "Traffic sign recognition" dont work.,

Im just wondering if I dont have the software installed to activate or the hardware isnt all there.
But I have FRs on youtube videos in Europe with the speed sign showing so they must all come with the requirements.

Doing my head in

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi - eventually got an ODB Pro - used 100 of the credits to to the traffic sign recognition.
Cameras recognised road signs but the after about 30s driving kicked up a message about Dynamic Road Sign recognition limited.
Went back through t_v s original front post - checked a whole bunch of other posts - figured out the app had only enable the cameras,
Into module A5, adaptation Road Sign Fusion mode.
That was set to Road Sign
Clicked on Fusion - entered code.

All is now good - no more error messages - seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the original post.

Ps mines a March 2020 excellence lux. Did see a post that some stuff changed from April that year.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Hi - eventually got an ODB Pro - used 100 of the credits to to the traffic sign recognition.
Cameras recognised road signs but the after about 30s driving kicked up a message about Dynamic Road Sign recognition limited.
Went back through t_v s original front post - checked a whole bunch of other posts - figured out the app had only enable the cameras,
Into module A5, adaptation Road Sign Fusion mode.
That was set to Road Sign
Clicked on Fusion - entered code.

All is now good - no more error messages - seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the original post.

Ps mines a March 2020 excellence lux. Did see a post that some stuff changed from April that year.
That is why I don't recommend the Apps, they are as good as the person who submitted them, they are not tested, just released to the app.

I don't have that setting included in the first post as it is Fusion by default.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi guys! Is there code to also get the Lane assist to be more proactive instead of reactive?

I remember some time ago there were a few posts to code that assist to keep the car in lane more centrally as opposed of bumping between the lines!

let me know!

p.s. also looking for someone to help me code this on my FR 2020 in NW London :))) if anyone fancied it!

·
Registered
445 Posts
This may work:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here’s a strange one, using the app on OBDELEVEN, I set my mirrors to unfold only when start button is pushed and not when unlocking car….. but now when i unlock the car the mirrors unfold then fold back in again… then the mirrors unfold when car ignition started. How do I stop the mirrors unfolding when unlocking car? 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Here’s a strange one, using the app on OBDELEVEN, I set my mirrors to unfold only when start button is pushed and not when unlocking car….. but now when i unlock the car the mirrors unfold then fold back in again… then the mirrors unfold when car ignition started. How do I stop the mirrors unfolding when unlocking car? 🤷🏼‍♂️
This has been covered already, read here.

·
Registered
445 Posts
On my car March 2020 Delivery, it works perfectly. Unlock by touching door handle, mirrors stay folded. Flip open when push start. Fold when touch handle to lock car.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts