Seat Tarraco Forum banner
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
On order: MY22 Xcellence Lux DSG 200 AWD
24 Posts
@t_v I assume that just because OBD11 is compatible with SFD, it doesn't automatically mean that it can overcome locked down functions? I'm trying to add TSR, but the necessary modules don't seem to be there.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
@t_v I assume that just because OBD11 is compatible with SFD, it doesn't automatically mean that it can overcome locked down functions? I'm trying to add TSR, but the necessary modules don't seem to be there.
The newer (SFD) modules may have different Adaptation/Long Coding entries so a bit of searching might be required (VAG tend to keep the syntax mostly the same).

·
Registered
On order: MY22 Xcellence Lux DSG 200 AWD
24 Posts
Yes, it looks like some of the adaptation names are slightly different. I've found the equivalent for this one:
Control unit 5F (Information Control Unit)
Adaptation
Name: Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2
Access Control: traffic_sign_recognition_0x21
Value = activated
But not this one:
Name: Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2
Access Control: menu_display_road_sign_identification
Value = activated
I've achieved something, as the car now thinks it's got TSR, but it's throwing a TSR error on the dash all the time.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Yes, it looks like some of the adaptation names are slightly different. I've found the equivalent for this one:

But not this one:

I've achieved something, as the car now thinks it's got TSR, but it's throwing a TSR error on the dash all the time.
Check whether they have moved Adaptations to Long Coding (named, don't bother if you need to go down to the byte/bit level) and vice versa.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts