Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I asked my dealer as I was ordering from their existing stock and didn't want something that had been sat around for months.

Curious of the date as I need to collect mine and you seem to have found a good one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
bobbytoad said:
I asked my dealer as I was ordering from their existing stock and didn't want something that had been sat around for months.

Curious of the date as I need to collect mine and you seem to have found a good one.
Surely they will be well protected from the elements?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Its not the elements i'm worried about as they're all stored outside once they hit our shores,
Moreover I was wondering if the more recent ones off the production line have had the engine issue fixed or not.

·
Registered
46 Posts
bobbytoad said:
Its not the elements i'm worried about as they're all stored outside once they hit our shores,
Moreover I was wondering if the more recent ones off the production line have had the engine issue fixed or not.
I was in our local dealership today and they are not taking orders for 1.5tsi engines due to the problems their customers have had, so I would think not for now at least.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.