Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.seat.com/owners/my-seat/my-seat-app.html

Datplug is supposed to plug into your car (somewhere in the footwell I believe) and used to provide you lot of vehicle and diagnostics data sent to the app on your phone. From what I can gather, the dataplug is available for free from SEAT for otherSEAT models. Does anybody know if the VW Group DataPlug works or is available for the Tarraco? I've checked the SEAT site but the Tarraco issn't listed but then again I can't be sure that this is just because the site hasn't been updated / displaying outdated info.

Anybody know anything further about this or has used one on another vehicle from the VW group? Is it any good?

·
Registered
436 Posts
The SEAT app is not available from the UK App Store.

THe dataplug is also not available to connect to it for that reason.

SEAT UK have removed a lot of connectivity features from the Tarraco (such as WLAN, SEAT Media Control etc, SatNAv on SSD for self updating/MapCare) and other models going forward. I suspect to reduce costs and admin
All of these are still available under different guises form Skoda, VW and Audi.

I have emailed SEAT for explanation, have yet to receive a reply.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I haven't used it for a while, so I dunno what's meant to be shown. However I plugged in a VW one into the Tarraco and ran the VW connect app. All it did was show the nearest VW dealerships...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts