Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a lot of debate, and all the issues with delays that are going on with new builds I thought screw it, and finally ordered one!

Wanted one since May, and always reading various forum posts however finding one to test drive was half the battle to start with, then a few months ago when finally did, the figures didnt add up but with the rising second hand car prices in the UK, thought if I dont join the queue now, will be waiting even longer.

Been told 6 months by the dealer, but a friend in the trade reckons 9. Already have a sweepstake with family members.

Cant wait though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So one person got in 4 months, and another been 6 months and nothing.... who knows what may happen.

Not hearing anything in 6 months is very poor tho

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tdi excellence 4drive lease ordered 17th October ‘21.
initial delivery 9/3/22. pushed back 1 week then 2 more push backs, now 7/4/22.
If I was to take out the monthly lease today its Increased another £30 per month.

·
Registered
On order: MY22 Xcellence Lux DSG 200 AWD
24 Posts
Tdi excellence 4drive lease ordered 17th October ‘21.
initial delivery 9/3/22. pushed back 1 week then 2 more push backs, now 7/4/22.
If I was to take out the monthly lease today its Increased another £30 per month.
Think we might have picked that up from the other three threads you've posted it on...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I debated leasing but then found the deal I eventually went for on a PCP which worked out that same price as a lease
Think we might have picked that up from the other three threads you've posted it on...
thanks Wookie for your comment and making me feel so welcome….. my first posts on here to 3 posters that started threads and I commented back to them on their threads.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered my excellence Lux end of June, build date 2/22, so far, it could change as it has a few times.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Even worse news I’m afraid, wall street journal on Tuesday reported that the factory in Ukraine producing wiring and wiring looms for VW group cars and they’ve suspended production in Dresden and Zwickau, Wolfsburg plant reducing production next week and closing the week after but “VW are working on alternative solutions”.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts