Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 years ownership its time to say goodbye to my Tarraco.

It has been perfect from day one, Purchased for a good price and with these crazy trade in prices ive only lost £2000 against the price i paid.
Thank you to the Forum for all you help and advice , its by far the best place to come to learn everything about your car.

you never know i might be back after a couple of years

·
Registered
306 Posts
Huxlee said:
After 2 years ownership its time to say goodbye to my Tarraco.

It has been perfect from day one, Purchased for a good price and with these crazy trade in prices ive only lost £2000 against the price i paid.
Thank you to the Forum for all you help and advice , its by far the best place to come to learn everything about your car.

you never know i might be back after a couple of years
What did you get?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Audi A4 Avant ,.

My Kids are kids no more so I don't need a seven seater any longer, but i still like the extra space for carrying snowboard bags etc on holidays. the Avant fitted the bill perfectly.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Huxlee said:
Audi A4 Avant ,.

My Kids are kids no more so I don't need a seven seater any longer, but i still like the extra space for carrying snowboard bags etc on holidays. the Avant fitted the bill perfectly.
Mine are still young but even when they grow up having "tasted" the SUV I don't think I can go back to a lower car (my lower back agrees every time I get in and out of the Tarraco).

Enjoy your purchase BTW it is a sizeable one!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sorry to see you go Huxlee
But hope you enjoy your new car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.