1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gays
I've been testing last 4weeks TJA in Tarraco :D
Results great only disappointed by Seat UK
They not even know about lack option for UK market like few other things...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Traffic Jam Assist to Get active You need VCP soft and OBD11 to setup,10 min with VCP and then 5 min with OBD11 or VCDS or if you know someone with them tools ;)
Lane tracking working below 40mph with ACC and keep you car in lane
The most useful on motorway with heavy traffic but I try in town and works well

·
Registered
174 Posts
The ACC where it keeps the distance on motorways as well as in start stop traffic already worked on mine (DSG) from the start. But not the lane guidance under 40mph.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I decided to use TJA this morning and I actually found it more stressful than driving properly in traffic. I found the braking very hard so I was constantly looking in the rearview mirror at the person behind to see are they getting peed with me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First You have to Activate Functionally from the laptop with VCP to works
If you cars brakes hard is mean you settings are wrong on different Assist check your setting
To get TJA Active you should get two green icons under 40mph
Lane assist keep you in lane any speed with TJA , ACC keep distance and speed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I living in North West England if you're near me we can arrange meeting or if you know somebody with VCP software and OBD11 or VCDS then programs very popular in VAG groups to use. I can help with instructions step by step.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Some more information on this would be really useful. I am looking to get this done but I could do with some instructions around the VCP part. such as what files need uploading and to which modules

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On the beginning you have to find the firmware number of cameras, then find in VCP new one with TJA active
When you download file and flash with VCP take up to 5 min after use VCDS OR OBDELEVEN to set active function
Remember never go to lower version of you cameras

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wonder - Was this coded as off / removed due to potential issues with the code itself? May be untested in the tarraco?

Wonder why certain things are on and some off, if it's not for money, safety or legal, what else can it be?

·
Registered
24 Posts
TJA was fitted to the first edition cars, as was blind spot assist, so it cant be anything in the code as it would not have been fitted. It is also fitted to the Tiguan and Karoq which share the same platform and electronic systems (mostly).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.