Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had a fairly good relationship with my Ateca i have finally succumb and bought a Tarraco Excellence Lux 2.0 TSi DSG i fully understand fuel economy will take a hit but just thought what the heck, Pick it up on the weekend at the end of the Month will let you know how i got on and also post some pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Congratulations! We have taken the plunge too, was hoping for delivery this weekend. However due to transporter shortages it looks like it may be delayed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had an update from dealer car has cleared customs and just awaiting transport to dealer so hopefully not long now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No still waiting, also trying to source accessories but car is too new dealers do not have any stock, will let you all know when i get it
Can't wait
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I took delivery of mine last week. There were delays with the order and the build week slipped by a few months, so I got a higher spec launch model that was in stock. Very happy with it so far and have not even had a chance to test most of the extras.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Leprechaun said:
I took delivery of mine last week. There were delays with the order and the build week slipped by a few months, so I got a higher spec launch model that was in stock. Very happy with it so far and have not even had a chance to test most of the extras.
I'm confused, how can it be delayed ....when did you order initially? The car was only officially launched on the 22nd of Feb. I am assuming you are talking about a Tarraco here and not any other model.

I got build week 15 confirmed after a week of placing the order and have again been reconfirmed last week when I called Seat customer service.

Did you get it for the same price as your order or did you have to pay more for the higher spec?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I pre-ordered in December and got a build week of 9. I was hoping to collect it about a week or two ago and called the dealer to see how it was progressing and when it was due to land. (1.5tsi)

He checked up the tracking and was a bit confused so contacted the factory who confirmed that it had not even gone into production yet....estimated build week went out to week 20.

I obviously let them know I wasn't happy and they offered to allow me to take one of the launch models that had just arrived. I went for the Dark Camouflage option, which was my second colour preference (in hindsight I probably should have chosen it at the start!).

The extra cost was absorbed by Seat so I did not pay any extra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Leprechaun said:
I pre-ordered in December and got a build week of 9. I was hoping to collect it about a week or two ago and called the dealer to see how it was progressing and when it was due to land. (1.5tsi)

He checked up the tracking and was a bit confused so contacted the factory who confirmed that it had not even gone into production yet....estimated build week went out to week 20.

I obviously let them know I wasn't happy and they offered to allow me to take one of the launch models that had just arrived. I went for the Dark Camouflage option, which was my second colour preference (in hindsight I probably should have chosen it at the start!).

The extra cost was absorbed by Seat so I did not pay any extra.
Good! NIce one. So what spec did you get in the end? DO you like the colour?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Really like the colour actually. It looks like a dark grey colour when it is dull out, but you can see the green coming out when the sun hits it...but it's not too green!

The spec I have has the half leather/alcantara launch seats, panoramic roof, 20' alloys, heated seats front/rear,DAB radio, mapcare pack, safety pack, wireless charging + gsm booster....a few other bits that I need to check, but that probably come as standard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Leprechaun said:
Really like the colour actually. It looks like a dark grey colour when it is dull out, but you can see the green coming out when the sun hits it...but it's not too green!

The spec I have has the half leather/alcantara launch seats, panoramic roof, 20' alloys, heated seats front/rear,DAB radio, mapcare pack, safety pack, wireless charging + gsm booster....a few other bits that I need to check, but that probably come as standard.
xcellence first edition? or excellence first edition plus?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
We got this through an Irish dealer so it is an Irish launch model. It seems to be a combination of the two UK First Editions.

( I work in the UK and Ireland but due to company changes for Brexit, the bean counters in the head office advised it now has to paid for in Ireland)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have finally got still working all things out but a lot of the foibles on the Ateca have been ironed out on the Tarraco and although the brochure says it has Halogen front fogs mine has LED :?:
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Window
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tire
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle


And so far Loving it just want some goodies for it but nearly all are Not Available According to my dealer and the Seat Shop so will have to wait :cry:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Tarracopad said:
Have finally got still working all things out but a lot of the foibles on the Ateca have been ironed out on the Tarraco and although the brochure says it has Halogen front fogs mine has LED :?:
Inside 3.jpg
Inside 2.jpgInside 1.jpgExterior 3.pngExterior 2.pngExterior 1.png


And so far Loving it just want some goodies for it but nearly all are Not Available According to my dealer and the Seat Shop so will have to wait :cry:
Looks awesome, this is the xcellence lux spec in the UK as it is the only one with the Leather Seat so you got a nice upgrade and the pano roof as well. Well done! I thought the front fogs were halogen so thought it cheeky stating in their marketing blurb that the car is FULL LED but if it is indeed LED as well the better.
Mine's being built next week hopefully.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top