Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the Adaptive Cruise control ensures that I maintain a safe distance from the vehicle infront of me at all times and keeps the car at a steady speed. The Emergency Braking Assistance ensures I don't bump into anything if I go a bit too quickly up to the car in front. The Lane Assist keeps me in the correct lane position in case I start drifting off and steers the car round corners and tells me to 'Take over the Steering,' if it thinks I'm asleep! Traffic Jam Assist stops me from 'undertaking' when filtering, mainly on dual carriageways and motorways. The Blind Spot Detector tells me when I am being overtaken and the car parks itself into the highest spots!

I am somewhat disappointed that SEAT did not add catering facilities to the car so that I could sit in the back seat and make myself a coffee as the car takes me home.........

·
Registered
436 Posts
Simol said:
So, the Adaptive Cruise control ensures that I maintain a safe distance from the vehicle infront of me at all times and keeps the car at a steady speed. The Emergency Braking Assistance ensures I don't bump into anything if I go a bit too quickly up to the car in front. The Lane Assist keeps me in the correct lane position in case I start drifting off and steers the car round corners and tells me to 'Take over the Steering,' if it thinks I'm asleep! Traffic Jam Assist stops me from 'undertaking' when filtering, mainly on dual carriageways and motorways. The Blind Spot Detector tells me when I am being overtaken and the car parks itself into the highest spots!

I am somewhat disappointed that SEAT did not add catering facilities to the car so that I could sit in the back seat and make myself a coffee as the car takes me home.........
There is a SEAT coffee maker for £180

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brilliant! I'll get it ordered, plumbed into the car and after I've had my first cup in the back seat of the car, will report back! (That is a report on the quality of the coffee... I have every confidence in the car getting me home!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts