Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
ddrabwell said:
Hi just picked up an elegance lux 2.0td auto. Does anyone know if traffic sign recognition and assisted high beam?
I hope it does as I have just placed an order for one. Does anyone know what capacity is supported for the USB C memory sticks? I have asked the dealer, but they have no idea.

·
Registered
11 Posts
As I understand from reading a number of posts and forums, no new Tarracos have either and was only present on the First Edition models.

It looks like some cars can have them added via OBDEleven or Carista, but new MY2021s may be using a new security method which means you may not be able to enable them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Simol said:
Is it only speed signs that traffic sign recognition recognises? Nothing else?
In the Spanish forum they show images of other signs being recognised (variable speed limits, restricted roads etc) but here in the UK I have only seen speed limits being recognised.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pietre said:
ddrabwell said:
Hi just picked up an elegance lux 2.0td auto. Does anyone know if traffic sign recognition and assisted high beam?
I hope it does as I have just placed an order for one. Does anyone know what capacity is supported for the USB C memory sticks? I have asked the dealer, but they have no idea.
I can't tell exactly the max, but at least, my 64GB stick works. I am pretty sure it should support up to 2TB…

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Tarraco seems to recognise speed signs. You
Can then get it to bleep at you if you go over the speed limit (which you can set for 3mph over, 5mph over etc).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've managed to install TSR set it to MPH in the settings, it's reading the signs but warning when the car reaches the sign speed in KPH. Any advice on how to change it to MPH please. I've managed to get HBA installed as well,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts