Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

I have just ordered myself a Urano Grey FR Sport with factory fitted tow bar, does anyone happen to know if the car will come with trailer assist or is that another feature that we go without here in the UK?? Wonder if maybe it's possible to programme using OBDELEVEN? Am thinking of investing in one to make a few changes like high beam assist and blind spot assist if at all possible.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Freddy
I'm sure trailer assist is already on our cars.
High beam can be activated but not blind spot as the mirrors are different.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sparky, I wasn't sure if it was fitted or not as it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the uk brochure. I see you have a factory fitted tow bar, have you used trailer assist yet at all? I've watched videos and it seems like a good system but haven't heard much of people's opinions of it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Freddy85 said:
Thanks Sparky, I wasn't sure if it was fitted or not as it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the uk brochure. I see you have a factory fitted tow bar, have you used trailer assist yet at all? I've watched videos and it seems like a good system but haven't heard much of people's opinions of it.
Are you going to tow a caravan with it Freddy if so I'd be interested in how it goes.im going to be towing a bailey unicorn Vigo weighing 1550kg loaded.hope it tows as well as my current mercedes GLC even though it's not quite as heavy a car and not 4wheel drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Learoy,

Yeah we've got a 1500kg MTPLM Compass Corona 576 (unfortunate name) I plan on towing it as soon as I get the car delivered. I'm expecting it to tow fine as last year I did a 1000 mile round trip to Scotland with our Audi A6 Avant and that towed fine, seeing as the Tarraco is a bit heavier I'd imagine it'll be pretty steady. Hopefully better fuel economy than the Audi towing but we'll see.

·
Registered
130 Posts
That's one reason why I'm changing.the Merc ain't the best mpg being 4 wheel drive and it's let me down 3 times which is not good for a two year old car.may of gone sr sport 200 but I'm not paying the government the extra £325 a year in road tax and do I really need 4wheel drive

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm not sure now if my 69 plate has it Freddy
But I'm sure the new 21 plate does.I'm getting confused with the traction and stability feature.
BTW I have the 2l TSI and it tows excellent and rock solid with a swift challenger sport at 1450 kg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.