Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New member here. Has anyone successfully fitted the Travall dog guard and divider?

I have managed to fit the guard with no problems at all but cannot for the life of me get the divider to fit.

I wondered if anyone had a similar problem or if I am just doing something wrong.

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Dan. What is the difference between a gig guard and divider? I have a Halfords dog guard thingummy that stops the dog (over enthusiastic labradoodle who would like to drive) getting from the boot into the back seats (cheap enough and easy to fit and remove when not needed). Woof.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Dan, I'm about to buy the Travall dog guard TDG 1634 (no divider), though I wonder - what's your experience with the dog guard after a few months of using? Are you satisfied? Is the guard fitted reliably and stable (not moving even on worse roads), without need to always adjust and tighten all the screws? Thank you or anyone else in advance for sharing your experience

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Travall dog guard and it's been fine. It does have struts that come down the back to the luggage eyes but seems fine with the dog. I have the Hatchbag cover so did have to cut a slit each side for the struts but looks pretty tidy. I have covered the struts and main bar of the guard with pipe insulation to protect the dog in sudden braking. I think Travall have a video on attaching the divider on their website - usually good customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts