Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Tarraco 2.0 TDI Xcellence First Edition Plus DSG 4Drive yesterday and am loving the first drives! (Yes, I bought the diesel, but I tow a caravan.......).

Can someone advise me on how to reset the trip odometer? I would also like to read the overall mileage of the car. Where do I look?

Looking forward to reading all the posts.

·
Registered
436 Posts
In the centre screen go left or right on the steering wheel until you hit the screen where it will show vehicle data, the scroll down until you get to trip, click ok. then Click and hold OK to reset.
I think it only has one trip display.

Overall mileage is displayed bottom right when you turn the ignition off. I can't see it anywhere else.

How are you finding the Tarraco so far?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Tarraco is an absolute joy to drive.....and it is stuffed full of gizmos! The Adaptive Cruise Control and the emergency braking system are a revelation to me, and the average fuel consumption for a big car is comfortably in the 40s.

I enjoy the confidence to know that all the 'oily bits' are tried and tested from the VAG group of similar cars.

I'm about to tow my caravan with the Tarraco so this will be a good test of the engine,. Four wheel drive will be an important element of how good the car is as a tow car.

There are courtesy lights on both the driver and passenger side when returning to the car at night. The lights contain a picture of the car and the word Tarraco. Nice touch!

Done all of 247 miles so far!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts