Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get out of the Tarraco, the rear doors stayed locked and the tailgate wont open, and can only be unlocked by double clicking the fob or pressing the unlock on the door switch.

Is there any way in the settings that this can be changed to allow unlocking of all doors when the engine is switched off and I'm leaving the vehicle?

·
Registered
96 Posts
When I get out of the Tarraco, the rear doors stayed locked and the tailgate wont open, and can only be unlocked by double clicking the fob or pressing the unlock on the door switch.

Is there any way in the settings that this can be changed to allow unlocking of all doors when the engine is switched off and I'm leaving the vehicle?
It's in setting to change the central looking.
Font Screenshot Multimedia Gadget Software

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks markymate, but the problem is not mentioned in the handbook.
The problem is when I get out the car (engine is off by now) and try to open the rear doors, they remain locked. I can only open them if I either unlock with the fob, or by using the switch on the drivers door.
(Unless I've read the above instructions incorrectly)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.