Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I read somewhere that there were going to be some updates including rear coast to coast lighting, heated steering wheel and beats audio 10 speaker system as standard - is that correct ? and if so, when will these upgrades be introduced to new cars from the factory. Many Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
learoy said:
I hope so too as mine got built on last friday.heated steering would be nice as part of the winter pack
How long did it take to get your build date? I placed my order with dealer on 19th April and added the Panoramic roof, but am still awaiting a build date. Dealer keeps saying I should get the car in June, but with no build date advised I don't know how they can be that confident.

·
Registered
130 Posts
its normally 2-3 weeks.
mine will of been 15-16 weeks by the time I get mine.(ordered 18th feb)
so if its not built by the end of the month I don't think youll get it in june.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered mine 22'th march. No build date yet. Should be delivered mid july. Has heated steering wheel 😀.
Pano roof, towbar, dynamic chassi control and basically everything in the list.
Will be dolphin grey FR 200 hp diesel.

·
Registered
130 Posts
marxius said:
Ordered mine 22'th march. No build date yet. Should be delivered mid july. Has heated steering wheel 😀.
Pano roof, towbar, dynamic chassi control and basically everything in the list.
Will be dolphin grey FR 200 hp diesel.
are you from outside of the uk as I think other countries get the heated steering wheel.
you would think the uk being as cold as it is heated screen and heated steering should be standard or at least a option which they aren't.
but what makes it strange they are in hot countries. :?

·
Registered
38 Posts
From Estonia. Yes, heated steering wheel is standard. Windscreen heating is an option.
But i got remote start-up and remote heating via MySeat app.

Actaully little bit anxious to get the new car. With past cars it has just been faster.
PS. In EE 19 inch is standard for FR. 20 is option.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my FR Hybrid this week.
Coast-to-coast is standard and so is the heated steering wheel in the 2021 version. No options for Beats audio in Hybrid and I was told the heated steering wheel is extra in the 2022 versions.

·
Registered
130 Posts
SeniorRyde said:
Just got my FR Hybrid this week.
Coast-to-coast is standard and so is the heated steering wheel in the 2021 version. No options for Beats audio in Hybrid and I was told the heated steering wheel is extra in the 2022 versions.
i guess this is outside the uk as well as the hybrid is not a option yet

·
Registered
130 Posts
marxius said:
From Estonia. Yes, heated steering wheel is standard. Windscreen heating is an option.
But i got remote start-up and remote heating via MySeat app.

Actaully little bit anxious to get the new car. With past cars it has just been faster.
PS. In EE 19 inch is standard for FR. 20 is option.

I would of gone for the fr and 19 wheels but really wanted heated seats but you can't spec heated seats in the fr in the UK unless you opt for leather which changes the style of the seats.shame they don't just do the fr buckets seats in leather.so I went for the fr sport which is top of the range in the UK and with that you get heated leather seats 20 wheels and 360 camera over the fr

·
Registered
1 Posts
Morning all I just placed my order yesterday and been given a date of late August early September due the the worldwide shortage issue of semi conductors has anyone order within last month and been told a delivery date and are you having the same issue with delayed build

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.