Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a member with VCDS in Cardiff who is able to code my tarraco for traffic sign recognition and high beam assist please.

I have a VCDS cable for my audi a3 (57 plate) but realised this cable doesn't work for newer cars.

Anyone able to help?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I was like you, had a fully paid up vcds cable and discovered that it was now obsolete for the newer VW platforms.

Looked at replacing the vcds cable but it's now very expensive as it only gives restricted use to a certain number of cars. The unlimited use one costs an arm a leg.

Best do what most of us have done, buy a £43 OBDeleven dongle from amazon and pay for the pro software license at around £20.

Total £63 for a dongle to let you code.

By the time you find someone with an unlimited use vcds and the time to code it for you, it's gonna cost you more than £63.

Read this thread, I wanted to do the same as you.

https://www.tarracoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=334

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for letting me know.

Struggling to find one on amazon. I see they are available on the official website but everything is in euro and I guess won't be arriving anytime soon.

Also I noted the pro version is only available on android - I have iPhone only - take it that will be a problem?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I guess it's not an ideal time to deal with Italy at the moment.

You'll need an android of some description, old phone or tablet.

Doesn't have to be up to date one with super powerful processor. Some one you know must have an android phone or tablet gathering dust in the draw.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.