Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am due to pick up my Seat Tarraco Xcellence Lux next week and to say am excited is an understatement :D

What I wanted to know which I can't seen to search in the forum was relating to Welcome Lights..

Apologise for my ignorance but for the last few years, I have driven a VW Touran which didn't have much tech.

So my question is, has anyone got pictures of how the welcome lights look like? Can someone show me the mirror and where the light is suppose to project from?

All the opinions we formed and the decision made to buy the Tarraco was purely on our research and YouTube whilst visiting the showroom. We haven't found a salesman that gave us a proper low down of the car itself and not in a position to ask now so wanted to head on here :)

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is a tiny lens on the bottom of the mirrors which shine a circle of light on to the ground. It also says 'Hola'. Other than that, the headlights turn on as do the rear lights. The ambient lights inside can be adjusted which the kids like...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has the light projection changed from the pre-facelift to post facelift? or does it vary per region.
Our 2019 Xcellence projects a circular patch of white light on the ground containing a swishy outline of the car, and 'Tarraco' on the ground.

I can take some photos tonight when it is dark - I presume that the location of the spots haven't changed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is quite a change from the previous edition. Here is what I have on my car:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

(Sorry that is a pretty awful photo)

This is where the light is projected from on the door mirror:

Sky Hood Window Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

The position of the spot on the ground seems a bit too far forward to me. Especially when the door is open, it shines away from the area you are going to step into, which defeats the purpose a little.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.