Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this in the towbar section but I'm not sure how many read that section so I thought this would be a good page for anyone who finds something that they can't explain or need help with.

Can you please let me know if you have the same hole under your boot directly below the licence plate, I was looking for were the towbar would go and found what looks to be a missing panel as the hole serves no purpose and has wires running around it on the inside

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Isn't that where the sensor for the electric tail gate would go to provide the functionality where you waft your foot underneath to open it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've just checked on mine and I think have the same cavity space:

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper

I think it's just the hollow space behind the rear bumper which is supposed to be hollow to crumple on impact. The wire that can be seen in my image is probably the cable for the light for the number plate.

Here's an image I took of further down below and inwards towards the underneath of the vehicle:
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Tire

This looks a lot more substantial and perhaps where the towbar would be mounted?

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Driver thanks for checking, I didn't even notice anyone had replied, thanks for the picture and going to the trouble of checking and taking pics, the cavity just looks like it should have a cover seems rather odd but must be normal if it's on all the models Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.