Seat Tarraco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone confirm if all of the bolts should come with caps please? On mine it seems the locking wheel nut ones don't have them and some are really loose to the point that they come off when lightly jetwashing the wheels. Will probably need to get another set at some point.

Thanks,

Shaun

·
Registered
447 Posts
Don't have my Tarraco yet but my Alhambra came with caps but even so, I had a similar problem with them being loose. I have lost numerous ones over the 4years of ownership.

In the end, I just bought a set (20pcs) of them from ebay (around £3) and just put them on as i loose them....

·
Registered
306 Posts
I hadn't seen this when I collected the car and only recently (when I bought new wheel caps) did I notice that just one of my wheels had a cap on the locking nut so had to buy x3 replacements.

They are dirt cheap BTW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
t_v said:
I hadn't seen this when I collected the car and only recently (when I bought new wheel caps) did I notice that just one of my wheels had a cap on the locking nut so had to buy x3 replacements.

They are dirt cheap BTW.
Price and part number if you don't mind, lost a couple in the first 6 months of ownership 🤬

·
Registered
306 Posts
Dkr1966 said:
t_v said:

They are dirt cheap BTW.
Price and part number if you don't mind, lost a couple in the first 6 months of ownership 🤬
Lol, I know the feeling :)
4M0601173E Wheel Nut Cap
4M0601173C Wheel Locking Nut Cap

Set of x5 (x4 Nut + x1 Locking Nut) go for about £13, on their own around £2.60 (without P&P).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.